It is time for you to write a Letter to Self?, your future body story.
Here are your guidelines:
- Write in present tense (even though it is the future). Example: “Today is January 1, 2016 and I love how I feel.” Write as if what you long to have happen, has already happened.
- Avoid ambiguities such as I hope?, or I might? but be definitive. Example: “I trust?myself in my ability to make excellent pro-health choices on a daily basis.”
- Be generous. Practice gratitude to yourself. Instead of holding back, let your love and appreciation for yourself be expansive. “Today I did an amazing job being focused and relaxed?at work and coming home ready to enjoy my family.”
- Give yourself plenty of love and encouragment. Be your own best source of inspiration.
- You already get an A+ in this exercise. Since you can’t get this wrong, have at it.
- Consider sharing this with someone you love and who wants the absolute best for you.
- Ideally, you will refer to this “living document”, read it to keep your goals and inspiration “top of mind” and make adjustments as you, your body, and your health evolve.
I am happy and grateful to be on this journey with you.
With love and encouragement,
Board Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Click for a free Ebook, It Pays to Be Healthy
Join our community on Facebook!