Selfish is Not a Four-Letter Word
Copyright © 2019 Rosie Bank
This article appeared in the Wellness Universe blog section on the Wellness Universe website. As a brand new member of this online community, I am very pleased to have a blog to contribute. I hope you find something in this to relate to. Who doesn't need some encouragement now and then to make time for self-care?
This is from the original article...
As recently as this week, a new client told me she considered taking the time to care for herself as an indulgence.
Her word was “selfish” with an obvious negative connotation.
She shared her reluctance to make time for herself with food, rest, and exercise.
In this article, I’d like to open a conversation about what we tell ourselves about making self-care a priority. Might we have told ourselves mis-truths on this important front? Getting clear on this topic can make a difference that starts, but does not end with, ourselves.
Please click here to read the entire article. (In keeping with my agreement with Wellness Universe.)
Rosie also holds these qualifications:
- Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certification in Plant Based Nutrition by The Center for Nutrition Studies (e-Cornell).
- Nutrition and Wellness Consultant certification through the American Fitness Professionals Association.
- Nutrition Advisor through Sanoviv Medical Institute.
- Advanced Rolfer and Rolf Movement Educator
- Graduate Iyengar Yoga Institute
Rosie founded The Vitality Club in Brentwood, CA in 2018.
Want to chat with Rosie to ask her a question, see how she can help you maximize your health, address your concerns, and achieve your goals? Chat with Rosie
Interested in having Rosie speak to your organization? Click here
Read Rosie's story here.