- This event has passed.
NUTRITION MADE EASY
January 16 @ 7:30 pm - February 20 @ 8:30 pm
Registration: click here.
What we will cover:
- How to select foods that boost energy and eliminate exhaustion.
- Know the baby steps to take to get on a healthy track.
- Detox, digestion, and relief from bloating.
- Super-healthy, convenient, economical snacks
- Easy, healthy, delicious recipes for you to make at home
(and be able to take to work, AND to feed your kids!)
“Nutrition Made Easy was very informative. I am so grateful to have been a part of this enlightening class.
It’s a class for people of all ages. Thank you, Rosie!” Gozde Basar, class participant
Rosie is a Board Certified Health Coach, an international speaker and the author of Health Matters. To contact Rosie about this class or about Health Coaching text, call or email. 650-740-9500, email@example.com.
This is a six-week course. Class begins on Tuesday, January 16 to February 20, 7:30 – 8:3. It is held at the Foster City Rec Department. 650 Shell Boulevard, Foster City, CA 94404
This is an excellent class for couples to take who want to learn to “eat healthy” at home. Also for parents and teenagers who want to know about getting healthy and losing weight.
Cost: $125 (If you need to miss one or more classes, all of the material will be made available to you to keep.)