Health Information from Rosie
You landed here because the page you were looking for was outdated ... and we removed it during our recent clean-up.
But there is still a lot of practical health information on this site.
To make it easier to get to the most useful information, we created the Five Pillars of the Health Matters System. Feel free to explore each Pillar via the links below.
You can also ask Rosie a question via the form below and she will get back to you with a personalized response.
The Five Pillars of The Health Matters System
Getting on track and staying on track aren't the result of just one thing. It's the combination of your practices that improve and optimize your health. It's your lifestyle.
When you notice lasting and dramatic change in how you look and feel it will be because you intervened on your own behalf in a few key areas in your life:
Pillar #1: Love Yourself First
Your health and wellness journey begins with learning to love and appreciate your body. Love your body and get your body to love you back.
Pillar #2: Eat Nutritious Food
Get relief from craving food that makes you feel crummy. Fall in love with food that is good for you and that helps you look and feel great.
Pillar #3: Unwind From Stress
Clear the chaos, stress, and perception of not having enough time. Enjoy increased relaxation, peace, and harmony in your body and in your life.
Pillar #4: Heal Your Gut
Learn to heal your gut with a variety of pro-health practices. Get relief from gut-related issues to lose weight and increase energy.
Pillar #5: Move Your Body
Overcome obstacles to moving your body. Stretch and strengthen your body to bring your energy up and your weight down.
In addition, here are links to some of the other resources on this site:
- Home Page: Let Rosie introduce herself.
- About Rosie: Rosie's amazing story of transformation from a life-threatening eating disorder to being able to enjoy more vitality in her 60's than she did in her 20's and 30's.
- Training and Experience: Rosie's training and experience since starting in the wellness field in 1975.
- Health Resources: Featured Article (Don't Catch What Your Parents Had), Blog, Books, and Online Courses.
Everyone I work with has one of these:
- Big health challenge you want solved yesterday
- Desire to transform your health to meet a big goal
Which one describes you?
Put me to the test.
Complete the form below to share with me your health question. Don't hold back.
I will personally get back to you. Please note that this conversation will be held in strict confidence between you and me only. No other eyes will see your question.