Is there a train coming down the track?
Is it the Health Train, and if so, are you on it?
Is it the Disease Train, and if so, are you jumping out of the way to get on a different track?
Here are the topics I broached on Health Matters Podcast Episode 11:
- Where do you start to “work from the inside?”
- What conditions respond to self-care versus medical care?
- How do you integrate getting professional help while maintaining personal power?
- What are good strategies to treat our bodies to get and stay healthy?
Your body wants for you to listen to this podcast.
Because your body knows intuitively that the place to start to make the greatest difference for you on the “wellness meter” is with self-care. Your body is counting on you to make pro-health choices on a consistent basis. Your body will let you know when you need to “up” your personal care by showing symptoms of wear, tear, and neglect.
What kinds of illnesses respond to self-care? Here is a partial list:
- GERD, or Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease
- Migraine headaches
- Elevated blood glucose and pre-diabetes
- Skin irritations and rashes
- Joint pain and inflammation
- Indigestion and digestive disorders of all kinds
- Sleep apnea
- Heart disease
Your take-away on this podcast will be to integrate your wellness strategies putting yourself most in charge of your body. Although intervention with professionals is often essential, you will always be part of the master plan to optimize your health and to enable your body to perform optimally.
In the free download I prepared for you, there is a handy chart that you can use to identify any health or body-related issues, with suggestions for self-care strategies to self-improve.
Links mentioned in this episode: